Contract Terms and conditions of confirmation for wedding flowers by Blossom with Laura
. Details and Amendments
Only the marriage couple or appointed person for wedding flowers may make any amendments to the flower order. We will email the final details of the wedding flowers prior to the balance being settled.
. Payment and Cancellation
On acceptance of the floral quotation a booking fee will ‘immediately secure‘ the event date with Blossom with Laura.
1 month prior to the event date the ‘full balance’ should be paid with the booking fee deducted. An invoice will be issued.
. Cancellation by client
Up to 6 months prior to the event date no cancellation charge. Full booking fee refunded.
6 - 3 months before the event date the client shall be refunded 50% of booking the fee.
3 - 1 months before the event date 100% of the booking fee shall be retained by Blossom with Laura.
Cancellation after full payment has been received 75% of total amount inc booking fee shall be retained by Blossom with Laura.
. Cancellation by Blossom with Laura
In the event as a last resort due to any unforeseen circumstances that Blossom with Laura cancels your contract, no compensation is awarded, other than refunding the Booking Fee and any additional payments that a client has transferred. Please ensure you have adequate wedding insurance.
Blossom with Laura will ensure your event is successfully arranged by approved florists.
. Additional terms
Fresh flowers are a living product and are dependent on weather conditions, stringent quality checks, and influences beyond our control. On exceptionally rare occasions we may have to substitute a specific flower or foliage. If this happens we reserve the right to source a similar flower/foliage, and we hope that you trust our judgement to make any necessary substitutions and know that it is in your best interests for us to do so.
. Props... vases, china, candelabras etc.
Charges will be made for any damage to glassware/china/props.Replacement of goods is charged at the current purchase price. It is the responsibility of the hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault. Equipment hired remain the property of Blossom with Laura at all times.
Blossom with Laura accept no liability for injury, loss or damage to the hirer or any third party with regard to any equipment hired for use at the event.
It is up to the Client to provide correct locations for deliveries. We shall not take responsibility for lateness caused by an incorrect address.
Blossom with Laura reserve the right to take photographs of flowers and the setting prior to the event which may be used for promotional purposes.
When you place an order with us or make an online enquiry we gather certain information which you submit, including an address and contact details that we require to action your request. We will not sell, lend or disclose your information to any third party other than for the execution of your order.
Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. By paying your booking fee, you are agreeing to any changes that are made. These will always be minor changes to wording only. Any major changes will be presented to you via email.
Complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETREATS
1. Floral retreats in the Vendee countryside (workshops with accommodation and meals) are offered by Blossom with Laura (hereinafter BWL) Airfare and travel expenses are not included.
a) To reserve your place on a retreat the Client should complete the booking enquiry online or email BWL . A non-refundable
deposit of 100 euro is due upon registration .
b) The full balance of the art retreat must be paid at least 6 weeks
before the start date.
c) For bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance of the start of
the retreat, the full amount must be paid at the time of the booking.
d) If payment is not received by that 6 week date, BWL reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled
and the €100 deposit will not be refunded.
e) For cancellations made up to 6 weeks before a retreat start date,
the total retreat balance (minus the €100 non-refundable deposit) is refunded to the Client.
f) For cancellations made less than 6 weeks before the retreat start date, no refunds will be issued.
3. If for any reason the retreat is cancelled by BWL, the full payment, including deposit, will be 100% reimbursed to the client. We only refund our own retreat fees, we do not refund the cost of travel or other third party costs.
4. If an instructor has to withdraw at the last minute due to illness, incapacity, or circumstances beyond our control, the full payment, including deposit will be 100% refunded.
5. The Client is required to arrange comprehensive travel insurance, including trip cancellation and liability cover, full cover for their (or their party’s) personal belongings, accident and emergency cover, etc., since these are not covered by BWL’s insurance.
6. Any chargeable expenses arising during the retreat period (e.g. taxis, shopping, medical or hospital appointments, prescriptions and medications etc.) shall be settled by the client with BWL before departure.
7. Clients shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property, and leave them in the same state of repair as they were found at the start of the retreat period. Any damage to the property resulting from the Client’s negligence will be charged for by BWL.
8. BWL shall not be liable to the Client for:
a) Any temporary defect in the supply of public services to the location of the retreat, nor in the respect of any equipment,
machinery or appliance in the property or garden.
b) Any loss, damage, illness or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond
c) Any accident, damage, loss or inconvenience the Client or any
member of the Client’s party may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, the retreat or resulting from any cause whatsoever.
d) The use of amenities and equipment, where offered, such as barbecues, swimming pool, etc. is entirely at the user’s risk
and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to persons or property.
e) No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any motor vehicle or trailer belonging to or rented by the Client, or
for loss of or damage to its contents.
f) Personal belongings are at the Client’s risk at all times.
9. The Client shall accept responsibility for the safety of their person and all members of their party at all times. BWL is not responsible for the safety of guests.
10. Under no circumstances shall BWL’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to BWL for the retreat.
11. It is with regret that BWL is unable to fully accommodate guests with wheelchairs or those who require the use of lifts due to the nature of the retreat and workshop locations.
12. For the comfort of all guests, smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation.
13. Transfers are offered by Chateau de Bourneau on the first and last day of the retreat. If the Client needs to arrive or depart outside of the designated pick-up times, or if a transfer from a different location is required, transfers can be arranged at extra cost. All payments for transfers are paid direct to Chateau de Bourneau on the days in question.